Our translators are dedicated to the ongoing development and improvement of translation services.
Minimum requirements met by all our translators
Our translators are all qualified, certified and highly skilled workers in the field. They all meet a set of minimum requirements, as well as having specialised knowledge in specific market fields.
The minimum requirements for all our translators are:
- at least 3 years’ professional experience in the translation industry
- NAATI accreditation or equivalent
- exemplary research skills
- excellent writing skills and command of grammar in working language pairs
- attention to detail combined with ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages
- knowledge of translation oriented applications and software
- self-motivation, reliability and enthusiasm
- maintain confidentiality when presented with sensitive information.
By submitting your application to Polaron, you agree that we may use your personal information for the purpose of processing your application. If you are shortlisted for an interview and we perform a reference check, third parties may be contacted to obtain more information about you.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by telephone to arrange an interview.