Advantages of EU citizenship
- ability to transfer your citizenship to your children
- international travel flexibility through EU member countries
- unlimited working and residential rights
- opportunity to select advantageous tax regimens
- access to subsidised tertiary education and scholarships
- ability to own property
- access to preferential investment loans
- ability to hold public service positions
- access to social security.
Can I apply for EU citizenship?
You can have an EU passport if you are citizen of one of the European Union member countries. If you have Polish citizenship, you are already an EU citizen, as Poland has been a member of the EU since 2004.
If you have Polish ancestry, you can apply to have your Polish citizenship confirmed, provided you meet eligibility criteria. You can then apply for your EU passport.
Why use Polaron if I can apply by myself?
Having your Polish citizenship confirmed sounds easy enough, so it may seem initially cheaper to lodge the application directly via the Consulate, but consider that:
- you will have to navigate your way, in Polish, through Polish laws, regulations and bureaucracy;
- since January 2013, you must nominate a resident of Poland to act on your behalf;
- you are expected to cover notarial fees, Apostilles, filing fees, certified translations and other out of pocket expenses;
- you start the process without having an idea on what the final cost is going to be.
This is where Polaron comes in. We are a professional research company with more than a decade of experience in confirming people’s Polish citizenship. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with accurate advice and our results are guaranteed.
Assessment of your case – totally free, no obligation on your part
When you choose to partner with us, we are so confident in our ability that we guarantee that your claim will be successful, or you get your money back. We’re so certain, we will:
- assess your situation completely free of charge before starting the process;
- discuss your family’s background and examine the documents in your possession to see whether you meet the eligibility requirements;
- inform you of your chances of success in advance.
Professional case management
Clients working with Polaron benefit from:
- having access to a dedicated case manager responsible for managing their file;
- accurate and reliable information, advice and regular progress updates;
- administrative, linguistic and project management support;
- fixed, one off, all inclusive fee and the option of a payment plan;
- the certainty of working with an honest, reputable, dedicated Australian company.