Disrupt-Create-Connect: The Business of Multiculturalism in Victoria is a leading-edge industry forum; it will once again feature as part of the Cultural Diversity Week celebrations. To be held on 24 March 2017, at the Russell Kennedy Lawyers conference centre.
- Russell Kennedy Lawyers
- Henry Weinreich Roth
- ACP Talk
- Australasian Association of Language Companies
- Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services
- Cancer Council Victoria
- Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health
- Health Issues Centre
- Marco Polo Project
- Mental Health Foundation of Australia
- Macpherson Kelley
- Mental Health at Work
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
- Palliative Care Victoria
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Victoria Law Foundation
- Useful Link
The forum will explore key multicultural issues and help connect business, government and diverse communities themselves, showcasing examples of inspirational practice and innovative solutions.
- To start a conversation on the challenges business, government and non-for-profit organisations face when working with the culturally and linguistically diverse communities in Victoria
- To identify innovations and technological advancements transforming the delivery of services and recruitment of employees from diverse backgrounds
- To explore the themes of multiculturalism, diversity and inclusion and what they mean in today’s world
- To enable participants from all sectors to take ideas back to their businesses and organisations
We are expecting 100 delegates representing businesses, various levels of government and community organisation.