Creating a perfect application can be daunting. Join Polaron and people that are aiming to do the same thing and learn from each other during the Polaron’s webinar sessions.
Whether you are at the beginning, middle or end of the process, the knowledge of tools to create pleasant-looking documents can be useful. After this 45-minutes free webinar you will be able to create family tree, motivational narrative and other documents that will be pleasing to the eye.
- Showing the program’s functionalities that will facilitate the creation of documents.
- Get started using this tool to create a motivational narrative document.
- Get your creative juices flowing to help your narrative stand out.
- Utilize features that Canva offers to help clearly reflect your Polish connections and citizenship journey.
- This session will feature case studies from the guest speaker on her own documents and application.
Saturday 13 February 2021 @ 11:00 AM EST
Saturday 13 February 2021 @ 4:00 PM GMT
Sunday 14 February 2021 @ 3:00 AM AEDT
About our guest speaker
Amber Acosta is a technology integration specialist at the American School of Bahrain. She loves using technology to make life more efficient and creative, both at work and home. Amber is originally from Connecticut, USA, and a graduate of Fordham University and Sacred Heart University. Four of Amber’s great-grandparents were born in the Suwałki area of Poland.
Who is it for?
The Polaron webinars are intended exclusively for grant clients that are interested in improving their application, gaining more knowledge about the process from other applicants and learn what works best.
How do I participate?
Please fill in the registration form below. We will contact you by email with instructions on how to access the online event.
By submitting this form, you accept to be added to Polaron’s mailing list to receive industry updates.