About this event
Language services industry is changing, don’t get left behind – join us for our monthly catch up, Polaron Connects – right here, on your computer. Hear project managers, industry experts and colleagues sharing their tips, ideas and experience. This free 30-minute webinar will help you stay on track and connected so be sure to join the conversation here.
Wednesday 22 April 2020, 2:00 PM EST
- The changing landscape of translation and interpreting industry
- Five simple strategies to help you boost your performance
- Tips on how to work with your Polaron project manager
Who is this for?
The Polaron Connects webinar series are intended for professional translators, interpreters, bi-lingual educators and facilitators, students and anyone interested in professional development in the language services industry.
How do I participate?
First, you will be required to register by clicking here. You will receive a confirmation of your registration in your inbox with a link to join the webinar.
Watch it Live on Facebook
If you experience any issue joining the webinar through Zoom, you can watch it Live on our Facebook page here.
Can I claim PD points for this webinar?
Yes. You can claim 10 PD points for attending the webinar.
- Make sure you join the webinar at least 5 minutes before it starts.
- Check to ensure Zoom is not blocked by your firewall.
- Check your audio settings in your device and ensure your microphone is muted.
- You will be able to join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Missed out on this session?
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm