About this event
Is Polish citizenship still on your to-do list?
Take an advantage of our free 30-minute consultations this October! They will be held in Chicago on October 16 and 17, 2019. The consultations will be held in lobby at the Whitehall Hotel, 105 E Delaware Pl, Chicago, IL 60611, United States.
October 16: 3 pm – 8 pm
October 17: 8 am – 12 pm and 3 pm – 6 pm
Our US Office Manager Agnieszka Kocik will help you discover:
Our experts will cover:
- Legislation and eligibility,
- Research in Poland and Australia,
- Preparing your documents,
- Confirming your citizenship,
- Registering vital records and
- PESEL number and Polish passport
If you would like to reserve your spot or require more information, please contact US Office Manager Agnieszka Kocik: 917-734-0321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
16/10/2019 - 17/10/2019
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
105 E Delaware Pl