Minimum requirements met by all our project managers
Our project managers are highly skilled workers in the field. They all meet a set of minimum requirements, as well as having specialised knowledge in specific market fields.
The minimum requirements for all our project managers are:
- at least 5 years’ professional experience in the language or related industry;
- qualifications in project management;
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management;
- knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software;
- direct work experience in project management in the language or related industry;
- experience in people management, strategic planning and risk management;
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others;
- problem solving, decision-making, delegation and negotiation skills;
- ability to plan, organise, adapt to change and manage stressful circumstances effectively.
By submitting your application to Polaron, you agree that we may use your personal information for the purpose of processing your application. If you are shortlisted for an interview and we perform a reference check, third parties may be contacted to obtain more information about you.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by telephone to arrange an interview.