Meeting the challenges
To fulfil their commitment to improve the responsiveness of government services to Australia’s culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) population, government agencies must aim to provide services to the Australian public that are culturally and linguistically appropriate.
At Polaron, we understand the challenges that government agencies face when communicating with an increasingly diverse society.
Our interpreters and translators frequently work with government agencies and know the importance of understanding the cultural setting of the communities, they know the requirements of the government sector and the sensitivities related to working with diverse communities.
All of our interpreters are professionals with NAATI level 3 accreditation who know how to deliver quality work and ensure strict confidentiality is maintained at all times.
It’s to your advantage
Polaron language experts can help government organisations:
- comply with the Multicultural Servicing Strategy 2016-19, ensuring that services are responsive to the needs of CALD customers;
- disseminate information to the communities in a language and in a way that is accessible by the communities;
- engage local communities for participation in active citizenship;
- encourage community feedback through the facilitation of multicultural advisory groups;
- ensure that employees of government agencies are culturally competent and know about the language tools available to overcome communication barriers.
Our interpreters and translators are available in over 100 languages and dialects and are authorised to work within any Australian or overseas government agency. Let us show you the difference that professionalism, quality assurance and teamwork can make to your experience.