Minimum requirements met by all our interpreters
Our interpreters are all qualified, certified and highly skilled workers in the field. They all meet a set of minimum requirements, as well as having specialised knowledge in specific market fields.
The minimum requirements for all our interpreters are:
- at least 3 years’ professional experience in the interpreting industry
- NAATI accreditation or equivalent
- must be able to demonstrate proficiency in at least one of the following three models of interpreting: simultaneous, consecutive and sight translation
- a good memory and the ability to learn fast
- flexibility to deal calmly with unexpected and difficult situations
- reliability, dedication and commitment
- must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with others
- maintain confidentiality when presented with sensitive information.
By submitting your application to Polaron, you agree that we may use your personal information for the purpose of processing your application. If you are shortlisted for an interview and we perform a reference check, third parties may be contacted to obtain more information about you.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by telephone to arrange an interview.